Another semester of grad school that is! Only one spring semester and one summer till graduation. Part of me is excited about graduation being only 7 short months away, but the other part of me is sad. Yes, sad. I don't want this chapter of my life to end. I absolutely LOVE school and I find it to be very rewarding. Not that my job isn't rewarding, but it is just different. I like to learn. I like the feeling of pushing myself to the limit and coming out a better and more equipped person. I can't hardly explain in words what my education has meant to me. I have been attending school for at least 9 months a year since I was 3.....20 years later I still want to attend school ALL.THE.TIME. Does that make me crazy??? I just don't think anyone can ever learn too much or open too many doors. I am ready to see what the next chapter of my life entails, but at the same time.....well, I just like it where I am!
2 comments:
You sound like a very smart lady. I wish you all the best!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I was kind of worried about writing that post, thinking about how other's would judge, but I needed to be real, you know. Your kind words mean more to me than you can know. I write those words with tears streaming down my face. I covet the prayers of strangers so very much...everyone has been so amazing. Thank you.
Thanks so much for your sweet comment. I'm sorry you had to stop by on one of my "probably a little too honest" days. LOL.
Congrats on another semester of grad school!! What an amazing accomplishment! I wish I shared your love. I couldn't wait to be done with grad school and forget all the studying and research. Your love is a true blessing. (-:
Sending you peace this holiday season.
Post a Comment