Monday, December 29, 2008

Prayers for Coleman

I have followed the Carepage of a sweet little boy named Coleman for quite sometime now. I actually think someone e-mailed me the link to his page asking for prayers on his behalf. From the moment I saw his picture and read his story, I immediately fell in love! He is absolutely precious, but his battling cancer with has started to affect his day-to-day activities. On Christmas Eve things got worse and he was taken to the ER. His mom hasn't been able to update since then, but I know no matter what the reason for this him and his family need your prayers. If you have the time, visit his carepage at http://www.carepages.com/carepages/ColemanScott and read his story. I promise you will fall in love with Coleman and his twin brother Caden. Thanks for helping me lift Coleman and his family up in prayers during this difficult time.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena