Thursday, February 12, 2009

Too Busy

When life gets busy, my blog gets put on the back burner! This has obviously happened A LOT lately. I am still here.......just kinda been wrapped up in other things like my three jobs and graduate school! I hope my blogger friends out there are all doing well! Hopefully sometime I can take the time to sit down and actually write about something interesting and fun, but until then......well this is what you get! Sorry!

1 comment:

Mrs B said...

I know how it is to be busy.

I want to thank you so much for your comment. You don't know how that has helped.

While writing that post I was in tears. I recieved an email from a lady who thinks I am not doing good enough. Not being Christian enough...its hard. Guess that's what I get for putting it all out there huh?

Well, thank you again. Love ya!

 
Designed by Lena