I have a met the sweetest women through the wonderful world of blogging. Her name is Devon and she is really on my heart this week. She needs prayers for the coming days. She brought two beautiful little boys, Blake and Ethan, into this world one year ago tomorrow. God had a plan for these two boys that I can't quite comprehend. After spending a few days here on earth with their family, God made them perfectly whole and called them home to rejoice with Him forever. I have never met Blake or Ethan and won't this side of Heaven, but boy my heart aches for their family. I know they are having the best time right now, but their family is still left here to mourn their loss. Please pray for sweet Devon in the days to come. My prayer is that she finds peace tomorrow, peace that only God can place in her heart. Happy Birthday boys! Hope you are having a big 1st birthday party in Heaven; I can't wait to meet you some day!
No comments:
Post a Comment