Well, I was having a pretty good day.....but, that changed when I went to check Coleman's Care Page this afternoon. Sweet Coleman earned his angel wings this morning. Honestly, my heart breaks for Caden more than anything else. Coleman now knows no pain and is in the presence of the Almighty. However, poor Caden is left without his twin brother and it just flat BREAKS MY HEART. No five-year-old twin boy should have to be told their brother and best friend is gone forever. The love these two boys shared was nothing shy of amazing. I can't imagine losing any of my siblings. I can't fathom how hard it must have been to tell Caden his brother went to Heaven. I pray Caden and his parents can find some comfort and peace in the midst of all their heartache. I read the news and my heart just sank. I know God has his hand in all this, but my little mind just can't understand. So, I just sit at work today and cry....cry because life just plain sucks sometimes. I just wish I understood why things like this had to happen.
Please, please, please remember the Larson family in your prayers. And "NEVA-DIV-UP" (those are Coleman's words of wisdom!!....something I will never forget!!!)
http://www.carepages.com/carepages/ColemanScott
Burden Bearer's
11 years ago






1 comment:
Are you trying to make me cry, because you suceeded. I think I have it hard, then I remember the health of my children. I would go through every kind of pain for them. Thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment