This is the place where I write about what is going on in my life.... the good, the bad, and everything in between.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Rough Day
I am having a rough day today. It seems like just one thing after another keeps going wrong :( But, there's always tomorrow right?!?! At least I am hoping for a better day tomorrow. If you would please say a prayer for me.....a prayer to help me get through today.
Sorry I haven't been here in a few days...praying for you with all my heart...email me anytime if you need to talk...God knows I can always talk! :)...oh yeah, check out my blog...you have been awarded!
I am 25 years old. I am working full time and am a full-time PhD student. My life revolves around school, work, my family and friends, and of course, my wonderful boyfriend. Life seems crazy and hectic right now, but I'm loving every minute of it!
1 comment:
Sorry I haven't been here in a few days...praying for you with all my heart...email me anytime if you need to talk...God knows I can always talk! :)...oh yeah, check out my blog...you have been awarded!
Post a Comment