Since the title of my blog is Peace, Love and Happiness, I thought I would share a few of my favorite quotes that deal with happiness. I am sure you have heard many of them before, but maybe you didn't realize who they came from. Hope you enjoy!
"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." Benjamin Franklin
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up." Mark Twain (this is only of my faves!)
"People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be." Abraham Lincoln
Burden Bearer's
11 years ago






2 comments:
I really like the quote from Ben Franklin. It's sooo true!!
I wanted to thank you for leaving a comment on my blog about my son.
Here is a quote that has always spoken to my heart. . .
"Faith gives us the courage to face the uncertainties of the future"
- Martin Luther King Jr.
Thank you again :)
Post a Comment