Do you ever feel like nothing is going right? I have been feeling that way recently and honestly, I have no idea why. One moment I will be at peace with things and content with how things are going, and the next moment I might feel like nothing is going as planned. I am starting to feel like I need to sit back and wait. Sometimes I get these big ideas or plan and expect it all to happen at the blink of an eye. I have always heard, "life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." Today I am starting to see the truth in that statement. I need to quit trying to plan out the future and just sit back and see what life throws at me. I am VERY impatient, so this does not come easily for me. I want to plan things out, then I want these plans to go as planned! It never happens that way. I realize there are certain things that need to be planned out for the future, but how far should one go on planning for the future??? Plans are always changing, the world is always changing, and as a result, nothing goes the way I hoped. This is not always be bad thing, but at times it can be frustrating. Maybe I need to focus more on today and deal with all my tomorrows as they arrive. It just seems like I am never getting ahead, but maybe that's not such a bad thing after all. Life is going to happen, whether I ready for it or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment